Thursday, November 1, 2012

Participating Demons table -The Fellowship



Today at around 5 a.m. while I was still a sleep a man resembling someone I had known, appeared to me while I was walking on the street. When I saw him he greeted me and asked me if I had eaten. He then invited me to a house where there were other men about 5 of them. Immediately food were served and we all began to eat but before we finished eating since I was the last because the rest of the men had had their fill, the man who invited me came and sat on the table and on the plate where the food was. Immediately his face changed and I could not recognize him again and it appeared like we had not been eating anything, immediately I began to pray in the spirit but I could not utter verbally my prayers but after sometime I gained strength and went deeper into the prayer pleading the blood of Jesus till I was awake.
After waking up I went as usual with my work till around 4 p.m. when a woman asked me to come and take some photographs for her at 5 p.m. of which I accepted. At around 5 p.m. I went back to the woman to check whether she was ready but she went inside her house and asked me to wait for something so that she could get her fellow woman she wanted to take the photographs with. After waiting for sometime she came back and said to me that the person she wanted to take the photographs with had left and she could not reach her phone because she switch off her phone so she asked me to wait.
For around five minutes while we were still waiting for the woman a man appeared from one of the houses with pop corns and began to distribute freely to everyone around. Then the woman who had called me asked the man distributing the pop corns to give me also but I declined citing some unnecessary reasons why I could not accept the pop corns. Immediately the Lord reminded me of the dream I had this morning and I realized that the pop corns were a form of participating in demons table.

No comments:

Post a Comment